Games on Sale!
Hack de vWii en Wii U
How to get FREE Unlimited 4G
Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies
Unlimited Cell Phone Service FREE!
Share and get Paid!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Newest Wii Scrubber Download!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Updated Dec 17 2010
Yep this is the
CLICK HERE FOR THE MOST RECENT WII SCRUBBER KIT With Multi Loader
1.31 FINAL FINAL
Brought to you by
release as I'm bored of developing it and the name doesn't
really represent what it actually does any more.
To download please read this first:
1. Extra options on right click menu related to partition operations
(you can now delete them and resize the data area)
2. Increased speed of file replacement by blocking it (and progress bar)
3. Extra couple of links in the about box
4. Window is now resizable (within limits)
5. Some of the text on buttons changed
6. More accurate indication of size as headers are now included in calculation
and dynamically considered when header button pressed
7. Extra option on right click for WIIDISC as it allows for changing between
system boot and normal boot
8. Common key check possible to over-ride in case Korean key becomes available
9. Can now replace the partition.bin file
10. Can add data partitions/channels
11. Can 'shuffle' up the partitions to the start of the disc for where some have
been deleted - doesn't use Trucha bug.
12. Can Shrink the partition by moving the data up in the partition (meaning all
the free space then appears at the end - Uses Trucha Bug.
13. Can save a decoded partition
14. Can load/replace a decoded partition
15. Can import a new disc partition.
16. Can resize a partition.
*17 Can cater for discs that have non-standard disc IDs by using the 'force wii' check
box e.g. iso_template.iso.bz2
*18 Can extract/replace the sub parts of partition.bin i.e. tmd.bin, cert.bin and h3.bin
*19 Added two useful links in the about box ;)
1. Makewiikeybin. exe - makes a key.bin file for you. Does not contain the actual key but generates it from
a simple algorithm. - Decided to remove this from the pack due to some twittering. See 19 for possible
solution - I also recommend hexd.exe
2. PartitionBuilder - allows you to generate a partition file that can be loaded via wiiscrubber. This
means you can now generate an entire partition from a directory of files. So rather than changing one at
a time you can extract an entire partition, change whatever files you want and then rebuild.
1. Right click tracking bug in the disc display fixed "you had to left click an item before clicking the right button otherwise you got a different file selected - thanks
2. Code tidy up by removing unused legacy functions from when the wiifuse stuff was
3. Bug in the wiifuse code related to channels having a hardcoded value - info passed
back to wiifuse author
4. Bug in file replacement where I check for available sectors (it had a problem if you
only required 1)
5. Partition.bin can now be replaced. This includes the h3 data, the tickets etc. and is the
first 0x20000 bytes of the partition.
6. All sorts of odd bugs fixed and tweaked for speed.
7. Bug fix when updating the fst.bin file - the size was not correctly updated in the boot.bin
(You must update to the nearest 4 bytes boundary and also write out divided by 4). Highlighted
by the VC group over on elotrolado.net
1. Waninkoko for releasing the source of the WiiFrii code as it originally allowed
me to implement the Trucha bits.
2. Stormyuan for lots of unintentional bug testing :)
3. Everyone else involved in testing at different stages.
4. Eric Young for the SHA code from openssl
It allows you to:
1. open up the WII iso's and extract/replace individual files from them
2. Change the iso so that unused areas are overwritten with 0xFF/0s. This
has the effect of then making the ISO compressable :)
As always, wii4everybody.com or any poster here is not responsible if your
explodes or a Third world war starts... use at your own risk!
Download for Wii Scrubber Here
Thursday, October 16, 2008